Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Google Adsence Business

csmlola
05-30-2006, 09:33 AM
This is a very good business. You can just work at home for this. All you would need is a computer and a DSL internet connection. This business might cost you a lot of time, money and effort. But it's worth it.

Tsveta
05-30-2006, 01:06 PM
Hi csmlola,
What kind of business are you talking about?

whitey
05-31-2006, 09:42 PM
isnt that where you need a website and place ads on it for revenue?
Yes, you can make money this way but its VERY hard to make a living from it!

HugoGirl
06-01-2006, 12:34 PM
isnt that where you need a website and place ads on it for revenue?
Yes, you can make money this way but its VERY hard to make a living from it!

So true. I have many web sites with that and its nothing. You would have to have at least 20 sites with each site getting you $10 a day to be even concidered an income that can support monthly needs.

Don't quit your day job!

lookingforjob
06-02-2006, 09:25 AM
So true. I have many web sites with that and its nothing. You would have to have at least 20 sites with each site getting you $10 a day to be even concidered an income that can support monthly needs.

Don't quit your day job!

I absolutely agree. Don't quit your job even if you have enough money to live on your Adsense revenue. The problem with web revenue is that is very unsustainable, and one day you can earn $200 and just $5 the next day. You'll be on the mercy of search engines and their constantly changing search algorithms, unless you don't have enough funds to play the PPC game...

Ladyluck
06-12-2006, 08:31 PM

Don't quit your day job!

How hard is it to have 20 websites and earn $10 a day each from them?

How about 100 websites making $100 a day, is that difficult?

kimou71
08-16-2006, 07:30 AM
it's a good job. (http://www.bigunivers.com) we work for ourselfs but the probleme is that we at the mercy of search engines. (http://www.liste-des-annuaires.com) they can change they searching algorithme at any day