Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : recruiter for part time?

john78
06-06-2006, 11:58 AM
Do I need a recruiter to find a summer job?

lookingforjob
06-07-2006, 07:55 AM
I guess the recruiters won't be very interested in dealing with short summer jobs, which are also not very well paid. Maybe you can contact a recruitment agency working with temp hires?

Tsveta
06-07-2006, 01:51 PM
I would suggest to get a couple of resumes with you and hit the streets and major attractions. it's the best way of looking for a part time job. Also tell everybody you know that you are looking for a summer job. Do you want to work in a restaurant or just anything you can find?

Tim
06-15-2006, 08:38 PM
recruiters can be great for finding casual work for places like factories for example.
Some recruitment agencies are set up just for this type of work and the money can be fantastic as well.

lana
06-26-2006, 09:39 AM
Do I need a recruiter to find a summer job?

Go to Niagara Falls, Marineland, Wonderland, Ontario Place... if you don't mind moving for a couple of months to Niagara for example.

john78
06-28-2006, 08:15 AM
Go to Niagara Falls, Marineland, Wonderland, Ontario Place... if you don't mind moving for a couple of months to Niagara for example.

Thats a very good idea, thank you. A friend of mine found a job in Banff, Alberta. I am not moving to Alberta but I can look around.