Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a goal?

Julie
06-06-2006, 09:24 PM
Do you have a goal when it comes to work?
Or are you happy just to remain in any job you can find?

I think its interesting how some people have long term goals, but others aren't interested in goal setting.

lookingforjob
06-07-2006, 07:47 AM
My goal is to make more money and work less. As simple as that. The problem with working is exactly that, you work for money. If you own a business you can hire people to work from you, and you can work on growing the business instead of working for the business. If you have your own business, you still have to work, but the satisfaction and the rewards are much higher.

Simon
06-07-2006, 02:09 PM
Right now I have a new goal and that is to find a new job in a different field. I feel great because I've made my decision and now I'm working on making this happen. I think one must have a goal. This keeps us alive

Olga
06-08-2006, 09:26 AM
Right now my goal is to find a job in Canada. It was a tough decision to move to Canada but I'll be coming in the beginning of August and I hope I'll find a job before that! keep your fingers crossed!

bongi
06-12-2006, 08:36 AM
I'm starting to look for a new job and my goal is to find one by the beginning of the fall. I am sick of my current job and need a change. So there I said it I'm gonna find a new job!

Ladyluck
06-12-2006, 07:53 PM
My goal is to be happy in what I am doing.Money is not too important to me, as long as i have enough to live on.

My goal is just to be happy in my work and life.