Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : I received my AOR A ear ago but heard nothing since

seanyj
07-07-2008, 09:26 AM
Can anyone tell me if there is anything I can do to speed up my immigration other than finding employemnt as people are not recruiting people from abroad in the IT field.

I received my AOR this time last year and stillwaiting for them to process my claim. We had the immigratio for Canada over in London UK last week telling us that they need people to immigrate but he is doing nothing to help those that have applied ove a year ago get over there quicker. I applied when i was 28 and wil be 30 this year and ths is hindering me as I want to get on with my life but my life lies in Canada and not here.

Is there anyone out there that can help me either by an employer offering me a job or suggesting if I should come to canada for 6 months and looking for work while I am here.

The Canada High Commission website is not very good.

Please help!

Administrator
07-07-2008, 09:59 AM
It is illegal to come to Canada as a visitor and look for work. You need a work permit if you want to come to work in Canada. How long did they say the process of you application will take?

seanyj
07-08-2008, 06:37 AM
The Canada High Commission Said On The Aor That It Would Take Between 42-48 Months But That Is A Very Long Time. The Could Still Say No After Waiting All That Time.

Tsveta
07-09-2008, 11:51 AM
The Canada High Commission Said On The Aor That It Would Take Between 42-48 Months But That Is A Very Long Time. The Could Still Say No After Waiting All That Time.

They have a huge backlog, I know some people can't wait that long...