Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : hi there! what kind of job do I have to look for?

federica
07-12-2008, 02:19 PM
Sorry I don't find my previous topic so I have to rewrite it.

Hi everybody
my name is Federica, I'm Italian and I'm still living here.
My dream is to go to live in Vancouver.
I have a 5 years Laurea degree (actually I think it corresponds to bachelor + master degree)in Communication Science, I'm computer skilled. (everything ;) but programming)
But my passion is everything related to design (interior, lighting etc...) but I have no university degree nor diplomas for those things except an High school diploma in Architecture and Industrial design.

My question is What can I do?
there's any idea about what kind of job/field can I search in Canada?
thank you.

Tsveta
07-14-2008, 09:38 AM
Hi, you can look for a job at any field you want to. Your success in finding a job depends on what degree you have and how many years of experience you have. Do you want to come and work here for a while or do you want to immigrate to Canada?

Shukurullo
07-15-2008, 11:41 AM
Hi
I am graduated the faculty of World Languages and Worked at school as a teacher for 1 year. Also I have 2 years experience in teaching computer skills. I studied 1 year for computer skills in teaching center. I don’t wont to immigrate, I just wont to come to Canada and work. Also I have experience working with street children I worked in Public Foundation “Smile” for three years part time with the Canadian program Street Kids International. If someone interested I have business ideas for realizing.

Nyams
07-18-2008, 03:12 AM
I am a holder of a Bsc(Mathematics) and Master of Computer Applications from Kenyan Universities. I have a pending application for immigarion to Canada which might take a while to process since I neither don't have a job offer nor a sponsor. Currently I am employed as a security officer in a manufucturing company. I am therefore looking for a job in any field that can match my qualifications.

Nyams
07-18-2008, 03:31 AM
I am quite dynamic and I can perform in any job that relates to administration or information technology with a bias to investigations.