Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Job Needed Asp.net, Vb.net,c# 1.5 Years Experience

abhi_svks@yahoo.com
07-04-2006, 04:39 AM
Hi, I am Kamaraj from Chennai/India. I am searching job in canada with sponsored visa. Can Anyone help me regarding this?

1999-2006 worked as a computer faculty and hostel warden in Madras Christian College Higher Secondary School.

Now working as software developer in company, chennai
Can You give information, recruiter who can assist me to get job in canada? I need as earlier as possible?

Tsveta
07-04-2006, 08:49 AM
Hi Kamaraj.
Are you looking for a software developer position? Do you have a degree in Computer Science? Where in Canada do you want to settle?

Here is a list of recruitment agencies that can help you find the job you need.

http://jobagencies.ca/index.asp?p=1&sp=1

jojoba
07-06-2006, 08:39 AM
Alberta has a huge demand for workers and the labor shortage there is a fact. I would highly recommend to all new immigrants to go there!

abhi_svks@yahoo.com
07-15-2006, 05:17 AM
HI,
I have completed B.Sc. computer science.
And doing Master of computer application. I have registered monster.com and few other websites. But there is no response. I have some contact in canada, ontario. They are working as doctors. They tried once but visa rejected by CIC coz of company's visa processing.

Can u guide me to get job? Some told many opps are available in Alberta.
I am having an immigration representative but she told it will take 3 years. I need a job immediately, how can I get a work permit? Is it possible to get a sponsor visa?

Please reply me as earlier as possible.

Regards

Kamaraj.P