Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Job oppurtunities...

venusmadhav
07-05-2006, 02:06 AM
Hello Friends,

can anybody let me know how are the job oppurtunities for Mechanical Engieers(Production) in Canada?whats the best place for Mechanical Eng. jobs in canada?How much a communicating level of French will help to find a job in that field in canada?

regards,

venu

Tsveta
07-05-2006, 09:21 AM
Where do you live? Are you in Canada?
Right now in Alberta a lot of companies are hiring. Do you have a degree in your field?
If your French is good why don't you try moving to Quebec or New Brunswick?

venusmadhav
07-07-2006, 02:42 AM
Hello Tsveta,

I am from India and i have Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from India and Master's in Transportation safety from France.Currently i am working in India for an Aeronautical company in Production.I have communicating level in French and i am in the course of applying for immigration to quebec.But i wish to move there only if i have job offer in my hand.do you think there is any use of this remote search?

regards,

venu

Tsveta
07-07-2006, 08:30 AM
Hello Tsveta,

I am from India and i have Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from India and Master's in Transportation safety from France.Currently i am working in India for an Aeronautical company in Production.I have communicating level in French and i am in the course of applying for immigration to quebec.But i wish to move there only if i have job offer in my hand.do you think there is any use of this remote search?

regards,

venu

Hi venusmadhav,
I can't say YES or NO. It is difficult to find a job remotly but it is not imposible, so you can try and if you don't find a job in a reasonable period of time my suggestion will be to come here.
Here is a list of recruitment agencies you can contact : http://jobagencies.ca/index.asp?p=1&sp=1
and you can look for a job on moster.ca and workopolis.com

Good luck!