Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : confused and difficult situation.

icchan
07-06-2006, 10:40 AM
hello there,

i'll say in short that i came to this forum regarding to a few problems i have, and i believe that this is the place where i might get the answers and support i need.

the thing is that, im 22, single, and i have a french citizenship.
through the france consul ive been told i have the option to move to canada, and ever since i heard it, ive decided to start my arrangements to make it happen.

what they asked me is for an address where i will be staying so they will send all the papers they need and make the arrangements so i can actually stay in canada. since the actual arrival wont be a problem, at least thats how i think its going to be.

where do i start, who do i talk to in canada? i have a friend there and not too long ago i've been asking for her help with some information on where can i land once im there.
she lives in onterio toronto for that matter.

im very excited with the thought that i will get there ( to canada ) but i would love to read your comments, support, information.. anything else u have in mind.

if you wish to ask me any question/s at all please feel free to do so by all means.

Thank you in advance,

Roy

Tsveta
07-07-2006, 09:03 AM
Hi Roy,

Welcome to our job board,

Did you apply to come to Canada as a skilled worker and did you apply to go to Quebec? I am not really sure what your question is but if you need any info and advice I'll be happy to help.