Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : TELUS Job Interview & Test! Please Help!

Teknodude2000
07-14-2006, 07:18 PM
Hi, if anyone here works for Telus, could u please give me any help/tips/advice.

Also any help with test questions & interview questions would be really appreciated. Thanks!

(The position is Customer support/Sales/Tech support)

Tsveta
07-17-2006, 07:48 AM
We don't know what the test questions are so we won't be able to help you. Do you have any other questions regarding the interview process?

katkat
09-06-2006, 10:56 PM
I do not work at telus, but I do work in a similar call center. I do not know what the exact questions will be, so i can only give you generalities.

They usually give you interest and aptitude testing to see if you are well suited to the job. They will also give you a test on computer skills to see what level you are at. Things like use the internet explorer, knowledge of the software, that sort of thing. They will also give you an intelligence test to see that you meet the requirements, which are not that much.

Much of the testing you cant really prepare for, so just try to relax and take your time.

They may give you a phone interview to see how you talk to peaple over the phone, just talk like you plan to when in the job.

They will probably have you do the testing and then the phone interview.

You dont need to worry about cell phone knowledge or any of that, they will train you for that.

You may just want to brush up on basic computer skills. Copy/paste, creating documents, ect.

good luck

ninjaboo
02-08-2007, 12:22 PM
So how did your interview go in the end? What DID they ask?
For which position was it?
What did you reply?
Did you get the job?

I have an interview with them in a few days and trying to find out as much as I can beforehand.

Thanks.