Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Affiliate Manager For Hire

canadian
09-01-2008, 09:57 PM
I am a tri-lingual (English, German, and Spanish) professional with Degrees in Computer Science as well as Commerce and have worked in the E-commerce Industry for over 10 years. During the past decade I managed various Affiliate and Search Marketing Accounts for TOP500 E-tailers as well as entertainment and gaming operations. Below a list of industries I have been involved with:

•Affiliate program management + Paid Search Marketing contracts with TOP500 US online retailers / merchants across the following industries:
- Apparel
- Finance / Insurance
- Vision / Medical Devices
- Electronics
- Travel

•Affiliate program management + Paid Search Marketing contracts with various European & International online retailers / merchants across the following industries:
- Finance / Insurance (Intl. Market)
- Gambling (German / Spanish Market)
- Electronics (German Market)
- Travel (German , Austrian + Swiss Market)

•Affiliate + Paid Search Management of US operation prior to the US “Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act” of October 2006.
•Implemented Brand Monitoring + Affiliate monitoring Service.

Over the years I compiled a database with with 1500+ top performing Super Affiliates, who are ready to promote your program.

If you are interested working with an industry veteran, please respond to this post.