Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Warning! Bad experience

popik
07-19-2006, 04:34 PM
Caution to jobseekers! I got extrimely bad and expencive experience with company SureJobs Ontario www.surejobsontario.com.This is the toll internet company in employment industry offers wide range of services for job seekers but as result they do nothing for it. In my experience I payed them 240 CAD for job hunting but instead the service they ask me to give them list of companies wich I want to work with and tne names and phone numbers of supervisors who they could refer for conversation about my candidature. It is very rediculous but the company adviced me to use popular job seekers sites like Monster etc. for that. AS result - wasted time and money.
Thanks

Tsveta
07-20-2006, 08:24 AM
Wow that's not good! :mad:

It sounds like a scam.

popik
07-20-2006, 03:45 PM
It looks like "Give me your money and I will think, how could I spend it". But bad experience sometimes is better than no experience. I try to share it with others.

Tsveta
08-02-2006, 01:26 PM
I wouldn't give any money to a person or company to find me a job. It doesn't work that way. If they find you a job they get a commission from your future employer, that's the way it is.