Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : HR or Admin jobs

vnswamy_1963
08-02-2006, 04:24 AM
Dear sirs,

For me this is the first time visiting this site and talking. Can any body guide me to quickly immigrate to Canada. I am an Indian working as HR, Admin, Public Relations, community outreach, Training executive with 15 years of expereince in a reputed company.

How much time it may take for me to migrate and which reasonable agency I should approach. Or can I approach the canadian embassy directly.

If so what could be expediture in Indian rupees?

I have approached one agency called wwics (World Wide Immigration Consultancy Services). Is it a reputed one. They are promising me to immigrate me to Canada with a job in 1.5 years. Is it possible? If at all they immigrate me what kind of a job will I get with the profile I have.

Swamy from India :confused:

Tsveta
08-02-2006, 12:54 PM
Hi,
I've moved your post to the correct board.
For more information on how to immigrate to Canada visit the CIC web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.html

I wouldn't use the service of any company suggesting to file the application for me. They basically get a fee for something you can do and to believe that you can get a visa for such a short period, form India, is unreal.

Toni
08-03-2006, 09:51 AM
Dear sirs,

I have approached one agency called wwics (World Wide Immigration Consultancy Services). Is it a reputed one. They are promising me to immigrate me to Canada with a job in 1.5 years. Is it possible? If at all they immigrate me what kind of a job will I get with the profile I have.

Swamy from India :confused:

Hi there, it depends on the embassy and how busy they are but it can take from 2 to 5 years. I guess in India the embassy is very busy so prepare to wait. You can apply by yourself. Get the application from the embassy, call them or write to them and they'll send you the application, then you can go in person to file it or send it back to them with the payment for possessing. It is very easy and there is no need to pay to some agency to do this for you.

Good luck!

lookingforjob
08-03-2006, 02:52 PM
The Canadian immigration application process is straightforward and there is no need to hire an agency to do it on your behalf. Save your money and apply for immigration yourself.