Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : job interview at kmart

krysti08
08-05-2006, 09:18 PM
Hey everyone...I have a job interview at kmart and when they ask you what ur strenghts and weaknesses are i dont know what to say...any suggestions on what any of you have said? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.

Tsveta
08-06-2006, 12:02 PM
Hey everyone...I have a job interview at kmart and when they ask you what ur strenghts and weaknesses are i dont know what to say...any suggestions on what any of you have said? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.

The answer to this question is the same for every job you apply. It depends on your personality. You know your strengths, and you should emphasize on that. Tell your future employer how your qualities will be greatly appreciated at your new position. Do you have weaknesses? Of course you do, everybody has weaknesses and you shouldn’t be afraid of that. Be yourself.

katkat
09-06-2006, 10:49 PM
Try to think what skills are specific to this job. For example, if it is a cashier position, you may want to highlight your customer service and money management skills. If it is a warehouse position, outline your energy and efficiency.

So just think of what skills are relevent to this position and hightlight those.

Ascended
11-19-2006, 08:00 PM
wow, we don't even have kmarts nemore in edmonton! strengths- diligent, punctual, reliable, weaknesses- try too hard, too motivated, etc.