Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : my resume

ellern
09-29-2008, 10:47 AM
How important is my resume? Is this the most important part of the interview process?

Tsveta
10-02-2008, 09:21 AM
It is very important. The recruiters and potential employers prescreen job seekers and they do that when they read your cover letter and your resume. I would say the cover letter is also very very important part of the job hunting. Read here for more resume writing tips (http://www.jobagencies.ca/index.asp?p=4&sp=2)and cover letter tips (http://www.jobagencies.ca/index.asp?p=4&sp=1). If you still have doubts use a professional service to write your resume.

mishraonnet
10-30-2008, 01:22 AM
How important is my resume? Is this the most important part of the interview process?
Its very Important of resume whenever you are going to give interview because employer first of all see your resume after that he will call you for interview and resume should be fair and professional and whatever you mention in the resume that should be completely true.
Resume says every thing about you like your personal information, professional information and your attitude also.:)

nathand
02-28-2009, 10:34 PM
Put simply if the employer doesnt like your resume then you will probably miss out on an interview, especially if the position has a number of applicants. Sepnd the time to put together a good resume and you will greatly improve your chances if securing an interview.

georgebuffet
07-10-2009, 05:25 AM
Hi,

Definitely resume is very important. It will give the first impression about you to the interviewer. Your resume must hold the mind of the holder at first sight.

Hope it helps :)

jhonny07
01-28-2010, 02:03 PM
Your resume will serve as your ticket to the job or position you are applying for some even says that a resume is a reflection of an applicants personality

careeradviser
02-11-2010, 02:46 AM
Resume is the most important thing when you are applying for a job. When you send your resume, you are judged by what is written on the resume. It's always good to make your resume stand out from other resumes. There are no fixed rules or proven solutions in how to make a resume. You have to be creative and unique when writing a resume.

write_a_sales_resume
09-16-2010, 06:54 AM
Once you get your cover letter read - and assuming that it's done it's job, which is to encourage the recruiter to read your resume - then your resume is vital. It's going to set you up for the job interview.

So be sure to use all the resume techniques that you know to sell yourself into the vacancy.

Do not send out a generic resume, send out a targeted resume. And use correct format and contextual content properly written to engage the reviewer then you'll have no problem.