Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : current situation on the job market

contractor
10-10-2008, 09:52 AM
Did you recently speak with recruiters? What is the current situation on the job market? What are the recruiters saying, did the rates go down?

Administrator
10-14-2008, 06:07 PM
I don't think it is that bad now but maybe next year it will be harder to find a job. My guess is that the rates will go down also.

Tsveta
11-07-2008, 09:48 AM
Did you recently speak with recruiters? What is the current situation on the job market? What are the recruiters saying, did the rates go down?

I don't think the rates are down. There are jobs in the IT sector at the moment (at least I think this is what you inquire about); I don't know about the financial sector though...

careeradviser
11-19-2009, 02:21 AM
It's good for IT people if jobs are available in the IT sector

miley
05-05-2010, 07:16 AM
Yes, it is.In this recession time is not a tough task now. Yes it is fact, because I am one of the thousands people who have got job through the great job search tool. Earlier, before i didnt knew about it , I was fed up of searching jobs but after knowing about it, to find a job become an easy task. If you are also looking for jobs in any field I do refer jobdrone for better results.It is a job search tool which provides software to speed up job search. You can set your parameters and find job as you are looking for.