Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : need suggestion urgent

gags1986
11-04-2008, 04:11 AM
Hi,

We had applied for immigration to canada and our file has been processed completely, now only waiver or an interview is expected. The thing is that my dad applied as a primary applicant, i believe one needs to have 67 points for qualifying which he had, now there is a new rule according to which one needs to have 14 years of full time education. My dad has 13 years of full time ducation and after that, he joined a job in Bank and shifted to distance learning and continued his graduation. now due to this 14 years rule, our agency is saying might be this can create problem. Rest he has got a rich 30 years of experience in Banking, with various courses from Institute of Indian Bankers and CAIB, he as also been a Forex dealer for more than 10 years. i have completed my MBA-Finance, Diploma in Stock analysis and portfolio management, and also PG Diploma Investment Banking from Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India. i am planning to do CPA or some other accounting course after reaching there for bringing my knowledge at par with canadian counterparts.

Now my query is, what can be done to cover this problem. ours is a very educated family,even my mother is a professional wokring with Indian railways. Can anyone here gimme a sol to our problem.

Tsveta
11-04-2008, 10:19 AM
I don't think this will be a problem since he has 30 years of experience but the best thing to do is to visit the Immigration section here: http://www.jobagencies.ca/index.asp?p=20
or contact the CIC for details.