Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Jobs in Canada

comehome
08-17-2006, 08:52 AM
Hi,

I've just found this forum, and I'm glad I did - very useful information here :). I was wondering are there many jobs in Canada? I'm not asking specifically for certain profession or industry but in general.

I would love to hear your opinion about the Canadian job market. Also if you know what jobs in Canada are in demand share it here.

Thanks!

lana
08-17-2006, 09:15 AM
Hi,

I've just found this forum, and I'm glad I did - very useful information here :). I was wondering are there many jobs in Canada? I'm not asking specifically for certain profession or industry but in general.

I would love to hear your opinion about the Canadian job market. Also if you know what jobs in Canada are in demand share it here.

Thanks!

Canada is in great need for skilled workers and there are many jobs in Canada available. As far as I know Alberta has great demand for workers. Are you in Canada or you want to immigrate to Canada?

Tsveta
08-17-2006, 09:55 AM
Welcome to our jobforum!
I really hope we can help you find a job Canada. Check out our job forum for resume writing, interview tips (http://jobagencies.ca/index.asp?p=4&sp=3)and many more.

lookingforjob
08-17-2006, 10:26 AM
I think the Canadian job market is not bad at all, and that there are many jobs in Canada in many industries. If you have a college or university degree you can find a better paying job in Canada, but that might not always be the case. Also remember that Canada is a huge country and different provinces have different job demands, so asking if there are "jobs in Canada" is a big generalization.

comehome
08-17-2006, 10:29 AM
I think the Canadian job market is not bad at all, and that there are many jobs in Canada in many industries. If you have a college or university degree you can find a better paying job in Canada, but that might not always be the case. Also remember that Canada is a huge country and different provinces have different job demands, so asking if there are "jobs in Canada" is a big generalization.

OK, I understand :). Let me change my question a little then.
Which Canadian provinces have the best job markets in Canada (when I say best job market I mean where are plenty of new job openings)

Thanks

contractor
08-18-2006, 07:57 AM
OK, I understand :). Let me change my question a little then.
Which Canadian provinces have the best job markets in Canada (when I say best job market I mean where are plenty of new job openings)

Thanks

In my opinion the best job openings are in Alberta and Ontario, followed by B.C and Quebec.

anderson
08-22-2006, 09:23 AM
The most desired cities to live in are Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver but I guess Calgary and Edmonton will soon join in. What is your profession?