Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : I am Looking for a Computer Technician/Data Entry Job

walvorine
12-15-2008, 07:32 AM
I am Roland B. Libertad from Philippines and I wish to apply as an Computer Technician/Computer Operator/Data Entry.

The opportunity presented on the said advertisement is very interesting and I believe that my strong technical experience will make me a very competitive candidate for the said position.

I already have a 9 years and 11 months experience of being an Computer Technician/IT Technician.

As an Senior Technical Support on my present job I have to insure all the computer units are working properly, monitoring of internet and network connectivity, responsible for the needs of computer users both hardware and software's, responsible for updating of active directory users account, my expertise is on computer troubleshooting both hardware and software's .

Skills:
 Can Configure Routers (LAN & WAN).
 Can configure Active Directory.
 Can install and configure Surveillance Camera.
 Can Install Linux OS (CentOS 5.2 Server, Ubuntu 8.04, Suse, Knoppix and others…
 PC Assembly & Disassembly Can upgrades PC (Desktop, Laptop).
 Can install Software’s and Operating System (Win 95, Win 98, Win 2000, Win XP, WIN Vista, Win 2000 Server, Win 2003 Server, and other software’s).
 Can Repair PC (hardware/software), (Laptop).
 Can repair printer HP, Epson, Cannon.
 Application (Microsoft Office 2000, 2003, 2007, Adobe Page Maker 7.0, Adobe Photo Shop 7.0, Swish Max), Firefox 3.0, Internet Explorer 7.0, email, Norton Ghost, Acronis.
 Can install and configure Network infrastructure (Cat5e).
 Knows how to edit Video (Adobe Premiere 6.5 or Professional 1.5 version.
 Can Encode Data/Scanning (picture and some documents).
 Know to do website design by using FrontPage, Flash 5.0, Swish max.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, +639196530675 or email rolandlibertad@yahoo.com

Thank you for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely yours,
Roland Libertad