Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : advice

Toni
01-13-2005, 08:23 PM
Hi,
Have you heard of this agency Adecco? Are they any good?

Paul
01-14-2005, 11:14 PM
Hi Toni,
I've heard of them, they are big company with offices around the country. Guess they have lots of positions open....

lana
04-24-2006, 09:39 AM
I'm afraid I will repeat myself but as I already said it depends on the recruiter himself not the agency. Try to establish a relationship with 2-3 reliable recruiters and you will find a job easier. Instead of sending your Resume to hundreds of job postings, the agents will look forward to selling you and get their commission. ;)

kokhua
04-25-2006, 06:20 AM
Adecco are well known especially in Asia. Another one will be Robert Walter.

jojoba
04-25-2006, 09:16 AM
Adecco are well known especially in Asia. Another one will be Robert Walter.

Robert Walter - never heard of them. Are they big?

lookingforjob
04-25-2006, 02:33 PM
What is the website of this "Robert Walter" agency? Do they have IT jobs?

Zackeria
05-08-2007, 03:44 PM
They don't call back either.

aliah
09-03-2007, 04:32 AM
Why? Have you applied there?

ibarif1
12-12-2007, 01:18 PM
Hi Guys,

I worked as Help Desk officer at Canada Post through Adecco. I don’t find them bad, they negotiate very well the rate, they pay well for some position. The only thing I don’t like with almost all agency (I don’t know Adecco). They don’t comply with Employment Standar Act. You know guys, we are qualified for holidays pay right away when you start any contract. I would say 99% of the agencies; they start paying you holiday’s after 3 months of work. It happened to me with Manpawer, I requested my holiday pay, they even didn’t get back to me about it. And some of the agencies don’t pay at all holidays like Nisha Technologie. I will not recommend you Dynamic Personnel, I worked for them as Web developer for around 5 months get paid $15, they got paid $25 they were taking over %40 of the pay cheque and no Christmas or new year pay, what cheap agency.

I wish Adecco are not like them, I was getting $25 for help desk position and they did pay me holidays while I have been with them for over 3 months. Hope it helps.