Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Hi, can u help me find a job in canada?

rchadllave
09-01-2006, 02:51 PM
hi guys,

My name is Richard. I would really appreciate if you can help me find a job in canada. I am currently working in an IT-BPO company here in Philippines as an IT Shift Supervisor. I do have an extensive 5 years experience in people management, customer service, production planning and set up, with proficient knowledge in computer applications. I am also knowledgeable in several QC tools, ISO, BS7799 and Six Sigma. I would appreciate if you can refer me even an entry level position.

Thanks! More power!

Tsveta
09-03-2006, 01:23 PM
That's great Richard.
Are you planning to immigrate in Canada or you just want to get a work permit?

rchadllave
09-04-2006, 09:43 PM
hi,

i am looking forward to migrate in canada but for this moment, i would like to secure first a job. Hope there are companies that would give me chance even in an entry level positions.

thanks

Tsveta
09-05-2006, 09:20 AM
First you have to decide if you want to immigrate or to work in Canada.
If you want to immigrate to Canada you have to apply for a skilled worker visa. The process takes about 2-3 years on average. If you just want to work here for a period of time, you have to get a job offer and then apply for a work permit. I guess entry level position will not be very difficult to find.
Did you do any research on the web? Did you contact employment agencies?

hi,

i am looking forward to migrate in canada but for this moment, i would like to secure first a job. Hope there are companies that would give me chance even in an entry level positions.

thanks