Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Montreal Channel sales manager

Tabitha
01-22-2009, 01:27 PM
Must live in Montreal permanent position

Job Description
looking for a Channel Mgr. This position reports to the VP of Sales.

We are looking for a Sales Professional who is focused, dedicated to meeting goals, who exhibits a high level of integrity and possesses a strong level of business acumen and professionalism.

The Channel Manager is the main point of contact between our reseller & VARs community. The successful Channel manager will be skilled in prospecting, lead qualification, pipeline development as well as partner management.

This is a quota driven position which involves working closely with channel partners within their geographic territory to close business. We are looking for candidates with a passion to close business while simultaneously building long lasting partner relationships.

Experience in the digital signage industry, selling software, managed services, and networking preferred.

Responsibilities:

1) Achieve / exceed quota targets
2) Effectively communicate the benefits and value of solutions to potential customers
3) Recruitment of new channel partners
4) Interface with end users and channel partners to provide assistance and close business
5) Qualify leads and coordinating with channel partners
6) Provide product literature, evaluation software, lead referrals to channel
7) Analysis of regional markets and proposal of commercial actions to improve business development
8) Work with marketing to develop Partner Marketing programs for the region
9) Give presentations at various events and conferences

Previous experience in Channel Sales and or Channel Management is a must.

This position is based in Montreal, Quebec
Relocation is not available

Skills
Qualifications

1) Hands-on experience in all phases of Channel Partner sales from territory selection, Channel Partner selection requirements through negotiation of territory licensing and agreements leading to aggressive sales and marketing plans for selected Channel Partners.

2) Sound understanding of national and international Channel Partner account management and Channel Partner sales force management.

3) Strong telephone and business communication skills with
strong consultative selling and organization skills

4) Ability to close business while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction

5) Proficiency in Microsoft Office products

6) General computer knowledge

angelad@sapall.com

bnice2hi
01-23-2009, 10:46 PM
Hello Tabitha

I am new to this site and coincidentally I am entertaining the idea of moving from my current place of occupation in Montreal.

I have been working as a channel sales manager for the past 5 years in the software industry and prior to that, I had my own business in the semiconductor industry. It is here that I negotiated contracts to distribute silicon sensors for BAE Aerospace and provide semiconductors to Caterpillar electronic division.

I am very interested to know more about this position.

Can you please give me more details?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Bnice2hi

Stufftodo
03-09-2009, 11:22 PM
Thanks so much

sohel
06-15-2009, 06:49 AM
Dear Sir
I would to thanks for your great opportunity in your company. I would like to represent myself as a candidate for the position. I saw your new job offer at you company. I am a new candidate of Bangladesh. I need this job, if your consideration this my proposal than I have more experience in company of my Bangladesh. I have completed my Diploma in Management/Graduation and Diploma in Computer. If you give me one chance in your company than I will be give you better service in your company. I am a citizen of Bangladesh. I think that a good employer gives the better service his career and the company will be develops by the employer. I have interest this opportunity in your organization. If you’re select to me than I will proof of my working experience in your company and I am really hard working for any doing jobs. If you want my full resume than I can send you to my email. This is my email id- sohelahmed2009@yahoo.com and cell phone: 8801911750938.

Thanking you

Md. Shafiqul Islam
Bangladesh