Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Do you like your boss?

newincanada
09-08-2006, 01:13 PM
I thought it's good idea to rate my boss and maybe you would like to join me.

lana
09-12-2006, 09:10 AM
I neither like him nor hate him. If the work environment is not healthy just leave. Get yourself another job.

Toni
09-13-2006, 12:23 PM
I don't like my boss who does? I don't think this poll will give us a surprising results.

kuchemishka
09-15-2006, 10:11 AM
If you don't like your boss you should become your own boss ;)

Ascended
11-19-2006, 07:58 PM
we had like 4 managers in a span of 4 months.. liked the first one alright, second and third worked together and were super, and the newest ones are a pain - haven't worked since their arrival lol

contractor
11-20-2006, 09:24 AM
If you don't like your boss you should become your own boss ;)

I think this is what everybody wants but not everybody can do it. Some people are not built to run a company or a small business, and if you become a boss you most likely will be hated by some of your employees. So to hate your boss or to be hated by your employees? That is the question ;)

RSTech
11-20-2006, 10:57 PM
I don't have a boss now (unless you count my wife) because I'm self-employed but when I was an employee I was very fortunate to have some great people for bosses. Now one of my ex-bosses is my best customer and my most recent ex-boss I use as a subcontractor.

mattpiloto
11-22-2006, 11:40 AM
My current boss is actually one of the best I've ever had. She understands that her job is to help us do our job, and not to "manage" everything we do.

Paul
11-27-2006, 01:09 PM
From the poll results I can see that most people neither like nor dislike their boss. That is not surprising given that usually there is a tension between a boss and an employee...