Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : better my english

Dennis
02-16-2009, 02:23 PM
Hi everybody...My name is dennis well. I have studied english in a institute In my country ..now I loooking for a Job in canada that allowed me to better my english I have some problem with that... It true that if you interact you will perform or better you english....I looking for away to live and work in canada for a short temporary ( maybe as a volunter "host program")....I like to receive sugestion.. about it..
thank...:D

Tsveta
02-23-2009, 08:31 AM
Hi Dennis,

What kind of job are you looking for? If you want to immigrate to Canada you have to apply for a skilled worker permit visa which allows to live in work in Canada - http://www.jobagencies.ca/index.asp?p=22

Meanwhile you can continue studying English and improve your knowledge :)

wisdom
07-12-2009, 09:35 AM
Hi everybody...My name is dennis well. I have studied english in a institute In my country ..now I loooking for a Job in canada that allowed me to better my english I have some problem with that... It true that if you interact you will perform or better you english....I looking for away to live and work in canada for a short temporary ( maybe as a volunter "host program")....I like to receive sugestion.. about it..
thank...:D

Not about immigration here but about improving your English in general.
I am a native French speaker and to better my English what I did is go to chatrooms ( us, UK) and just started talking to people.
At first I did a lot of listening and reading and then I tried to jump in
and it did wonders to my orals skills ( too often at school they focus on writting and comprehension, not enough on speach )
It's a fun way to learn and you can make a few friends along the way