Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Hi Canada

tutoy18
09-12-2006, 12:44 AM
Im Arvi from the Philippines... Im currently employed as Science Research Technician - Programmer @ Redcop Office National Kidney And Transplant Institute.

Im want to have a job in Canada.

Can you give me list of companies that i can apply.. thnx and God Speed..

arvi™

Tsveta
09-12-2006, 08:37 AM
I am not an expert in your profession and I can't give you any list of companies, but I guess you can get a job in a similar institute, hospital or university here in Canada. Just search the web to find those organizations.

lana
09-12-2006, 09:18 AM
It seems to me that you have very interesting job. Why do you want to come to Canada? If you want to find a relevant job here you have to go through lots of exams and licensing first. Have you considered that?

tutoy18
09-12-2006, 06:22 PM
thank you for your answers guys...

Im very much willing... May I know what are the requirements for me to work in Canada based companies... And does the government owned company of canada accept employees from other country?

thank you so much and more power God Bless..

lookingforjob
09-13-2006, 08:17 AM
You can find a job in Canada and apply for a working visa or you can start an immigration procedure to come to Canada as a skilled worker. If you immigrate to Canada it will be much easier to find a job. Finding job while you are abroad might be a difficult task, but again it depends on your profession, skills and experience.

Tsveta
09-13-2006, 08:29 AM
This government web site will help you find all the information you need:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.html

Good Luck!

thank you for your answers guys...

Im very much willing... May I know what are the requirements for me to work in Canada based companies... And does the government owned company of canada accept employees from other country?

thank you so much and more power God Bless..