Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : welder looking for work

scsfabrication
09-19-2006, 11:04 PM
I have been welding for 12 years and last January I started my own business welding and fabricating high performance parts for motorsports. Work is not coming in as steady as I want it to and I am thinking of going back to work for someone else as a sub contractor or employee. The only thing is I don't want to be working for some low wage. I have 12 years of expirience with all welding processes on all metals. My speacialty is tig welding on stainless and aluminum. At one time I had every welding ticket under the sun but they have all expired since. I went through a full apprenticeship and hold an interprovincial structural plate worker's certifacate. I have no problems reading blueprints or working alone or with others. At many jobs I have had I was a supervisor. I have worked in many industrial mills performing maitenance
and new fabrication. I have worked for the pipline pressure welding and I have worked in production fab shops. I am very versitile and can perform almost any job with minimal instruction. I am considering going to Alberta to find a job that I would enjoy. If anyone out there needs someone like me, Let me know.

Administrator
09-20-2006, 08:04 AM
Welcome to Job Forum!

The fastest way to find a job in my opinion is to contact recruiters and let them do the search for you. In your case you need placement agencies dealing with industrial jobs. I did a quick search and I found the following agencies that might work for you:

http://www.dg.ca/About%2DDesign%2DGroup%2DStaffing/Areas-of-Expertise/Industrial.htm (http://www.dg.ca/About%2DDesign%2DGroup%2DStaffing/Areas-of-Expertise/Industrial.htm)

http://www.tdm.ca/frameset.cfm?pagename=dsp_our_comp (http://www.tdm.ca/frameset.cfm?pagename=dsp_our_comp)

I've never used the above agencies, so do your own research.

It is a good idea to narrow down your job search to one or more locations. Which city do you live in?

pindz
03-20-2007, 10:38 PM
I have been welding for 12 years and last January I started my own business welding and fabricating high performance parts for motorsports. Work is not coming in as steady as I want it to and I am thinking of going back to work for someone else as a sub contractor or employee. The only thing is I don't want to be working for some low wage. I have 12 years of expirience with all welding processes on all metals. My speacialty is tig welding on stainless and aluminum. At one time I had every welding ticket under the sun but they have all expired since. I went through a full apprenticeship and hold an interprovincial structural plate worker's certifacate. I have no problems reading blueprints or working alone or with others. At many jobs I have had I was a supervisor. I have worked in many industrial mills performing maitenance
and new fabrication. I have worked for the pipline pressure welding and I have worked in production fab shops. I am very versitile and can perform almost any job with minimal instruction. I am considering going to Alberta to find a job that I would enjoy. If anyone out there needs someone like me, Let me know.

call me 6048364296

pindz
03-20-2007, 10:39 PM
hi my name is pindz call me 604 836 4296

B Spencer
10-04-2007, 02:51 PM
and new fabrication. I have worked for the pipline pressure welding and I have worked in production fab shops. I am very versitile and can perform almost any job with minimal instruction. I am considering going to Alberta to find a job that I would enjoy. If anyone out there needs someone like me, Let me know. I'm looking for an exp nightshift welder. Please call me at 416-332-2726ex230

New.Life.Genie
11-06-2007, 05:18 PM

are u still looking or did u move out west??? if ur back in toronto call me please 416-243-1262 or 647-883-1262