Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a great job....

Seeker
04-02-2009, 02:14 AM
Hi, new member, posting my 'hello' message. Anyone have good ideas to find a good recruitment agent in Alberta and British Columbia. I have done some searching on the internet and find it difficult to choose.

I am a chartered accountant from New Zealand looking for opportunities in Canada that are outdie of your normal 'accounting and finance' roles.

Swift
05-04-2009, 10:37 AM
There are so many did you find a good one yet?

marf1273
05-21-2009, 04:10 AM
Use Google and be specific in your search. Also, instead of looking for recruitment agencies, you might want to apply directly to accounting companies that have current job openings. Sometimes, it’s better this way for faster response. Another tip is to post your resumes in job matching sites.

empleo
06-17-2009, 08:49 PM
Try searching for "accounting staffing" in Google... Try contacting some staffing firms you find... Maybe a temporary work would be good and first until you find some permanent work.. Chartered accountants are in huge demand both in the US and Canada so I'm sure you'll find something quick..

georgebuffet
07-20-2009, 02:38 AM
Hi There !!

You can try browsing the google. It will give a very good result. Many recruitment agencies are there. Or you can try with the opportunities news paper.

Hope it helps :)

limocharlotte
12-30-2009, 06:24 AM
Hi..

nice to listen that you want to work in Canada, you can use Google to find so many job sites in Canada, or try these two sites: jobshark.com and wowjobs.ca

Hope this will help you a lot