Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : interview with 2 person

mostwanted
05-15-2009, 12:59 PM
whats the point in a interview that u have to face to ppl at the time? even if it went well, u still have to wait a week before they make a decision, its not like i apply for a president job, its only a general helper post. is it normal to take that long before they make up there mind before giving the job to that someone? i know recession is not helping but still, when u know the person is able to do the job they still have to meet 50 person that might be better ? u still need some one do u? worker remains a worker, as long as he can do the job, thats my opinion. cant 2 ppl decide right now the guy fits or not for the job? or they have to talk to some president or head ppl hr for approval?

Tsveta
05-15-2009, 02:16 PM
Don't get frustrated. This is the job hiring process. If I was an employer I would certainly like to interview at lest 5 people for the position. It takes so long because they probably interview 1-2 people a day...

Michael06
06-02-2009, 04:17 AM
Well,

In preparing for a job interview, you should make every effort to organize how you would present your qualifications, accomplishments and talents so it profits understandably and complies with the necessities of the job - not just thus you can put off on concerning what you are acquainted with and what you have accomplished and what you look forward to. Preparing yourself best for the job interview and especially if it is the job interview for the job you have always longed for could be exceptionally demanding and nerve-racking.

georgebuffet
07-11-2009, 08:17 AM
Hi,

Don't be get tensed. Interview process is usually like this. We are in need of a job, so we must be patient and must wait for the results.

move5
07-15-2009, 10:25 AM
whats the point in a interview that u have to face to ppl at the time? even if it went well, u still have to wait a week before they make a decision, its not like i apply for a president job, its only a general helper post. is it normal to take that long before they make up there mind before giving the job to that someone? i know recession is not helping but still, when u know the person is able to do the job they still have to meet 50 person that might be better ? u still need some one do u? worker remains a worker, as long as he can do the job, thats my opinion. cant 2 ppl decide right now the guy fits or not for the job? or they have to talk to some president or head ppl hr for approval?

They might find lots of people that can do the job but they want the 1 that 'fits' the best in their company.
They are basically comparison shopping.
It is annoying but such is life.