Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Industrial automation

radekk85
05-20-2009, 05:33 AM
Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Radoslaw Krzyzanowski, I知 23, my nationality is Polish, I live in Ruda Slaska on south of Poland. I知 last grade (5th) student of Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice, Poland. My department name is Automatic Control, Electronics and Computer Science, my specialization is Macrofaculty (studies in English): Automatic Control and Robotics. I知 about to finish my education with MSc. degree in June current year 2009 so my goal now is to start probation period or most likely regular post after defense of my master's thesis. As long as my professional experience is sorely fractional I知 willing to learn my profession in any branch of computer automation stated in my CV attached to this post, but I知 likewise open to new challenges and work opportunities related to automatic control technologies and/or computer science. My intention is to get a job at Your company and what follows learn and gain experience. If You can offer me a vacancy I could start working for You this fall. I would appreciate notifying me If there is any chance to get employed at Your establishment.
Thank You for Your concern.
Yours sincerely,
Radoslaw Krzyzanowski