Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : My cover letter commentar is welcome

appa
06-08-2009, 02:24 PM
HI,

this is my first english cover letter I am not so good at it but I tried my best and hoped that you could help me.I am from the netherlands but I had to write this cover letter for a new job;)

Thanks In advance

Yassin ..........................
street
6045 XN Roermond

To: Diesel
attn Dhr. Daniel Natar
Stadsweide 76
6041 TD Roermond

Subject: position of stockroom employee /sale employee

Dear Mr. Daniel

It seems nice to me to work in your organisation and everything around it seems to me an interesting and educational challenge.

At the moment, I am in the fourth year of the training Higher General Secondary Education at Roermond. In addition to my study it seems nice to me to have a job. I have chosen for diesel because it seems to me a very pleasant shop and an attractive working environment.

By my previous experience in the supermarket, I know that a service-and customer-oriented institution and great patience are very important in the dealings with customers.I did this with pleasure. But it seems to me very interesting to learn new things and other experience, and I can both work good independent or in a team.

For further information I refer you to the attached curriculum vitae. I hope I have informed you enough and I would like to explain my letter and CV to you in a personal interview

Yours faitfully,

Yassin El arguioui

Tsveta
06-12-2009, 02:10 PM
Avoid using repetitive words and phrases and check your grammar. You really like to use the "it seems to me" expression.
Check this guide about writing Cover Letters (http://www.jobagencies.ca/index.asp?p=4&sp=1)and Resumes (http://www.jobagencies.ca/index.asp?p=4&sp=2). It may help you a lot.

Cheers

Andy01
06-26-2009, 01:53 AM
Hi,

I appreciate your effort in writing your cover letter.

The positive things about your cover letter are you have mentioned the name of the person regarding the job.

Mentioning the name of the right person in your cover letter will give him the idea that you’ve actually done your research and that you don’t merely the company as just “one among the others”.

Replace "faitfully" by "faithfully".