Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : employment agency in Winnipeg

Ivan
09-28-2006, 08:47 AM
Does anybody know good employment agency in Winnipeg, Manitoba?

Thanks

RRCSTUDENT
09-28-2006, 01:07 PM
I know a number of agencies in Winnipeg that specify for certain groups. YES, Youth Employment Services, specifies for job seekers from 15-30. Reaching E-Quality specifies for job-seekers with disabilities, as do certain divisions of SMD. What are you looking for???????

Tsveta
09-29-2006, 08:57 AM
All the big agencies have branches in Winnipeg. Here is a list of employment agencies (http://www.jobagencies.ca/index.asp?p=1&sp=1)

Ivan
09-29-2006, 01:49 PM
Thanks Tsveta,
I'll check that out. Have you heard of David Aplin Recruitment? I just wanted some feedback on that company.

contractor
10-02-2006, 08:25 AM
Thanks Tsveta,
I'll check that out. Have you heard of David Aplin Recruitment? I just wanted some feedback on that company.

I have but I've never worked with them. They sound solid and they have offices all across Canada.

eugcanada
02-25-2010, 11:03 PM
hellO Tsveta,

I am new to this forum and I heard I can get help and good advice from this forum. I have a bachelor of science in [B]manufacturing engineering technology from the United States with a 3.3 G.P.A. I am currently living in Calgary, but not working in my field of study yet. Since I have a manufacturing engineering degree and I heard that there are quite few manufacturing companies in Winnipeg, I would like to give it a try to move to Winnipeg. I am also bilingual (French and English) and I was also thinking of pursuing my master degree in the same program. Given the current job market, what can you tell me about employment in Winnipeg in general and my field of study in particular? It's been very difficult to find anything here in Calgary lately because the city has been affected by the recession. Thank you for your help and I hope to hear from you soon.