Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Live In Nanny Needed (SW Calgary)

jdomaoan
09-28-2006, 11:36 AM
Ref#ENAL-LOC-LI
To start: October 6, 2006

Job Description:
Look after 2 year old girl
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 6am to 4pm
Accommodation provided:
Size of private room provided for the nanny:9 ft by 11.2 ft
TV and Radio provided
House:1080 sq.feet, Town house with 3 bedrooms, 2 levels
Accessible by public transit, house is 5 minutes away from the bus stop

Interested applicant, please reply to this ad.

alma
01-27-2008, 09:50 AM
I , Alma Cagas is willing to apply as a nanny. Im 38 yrs. old. I graduated Bachelor of Science in Nursing but i do not have a license as a nurse. I have three years experience as a nurse in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia since 2004 until may 2007. But now i don't have a job. Im taking care of my one- year old and seven months baby. When i read this job-offer im decided to apply.

eish_bebe
01-05-2009, 08:34 PM
:)hi.......Im a Nursing graduate with license from the philippines and willing to have the job u can contact me with my e mail ad eish_bebe@yahoo.com..thanx!

yhamviar
06-11-2009, 01:15 AM
hi i'm Yham, 36 y/o currently residing here in the Phils. I am a graduate of BSC-Accounting. I also took a 6 months Caregiver Course, took an OJT after the training. My actual experience is taking care of my daughter since birth, she's now 4 1/2 years old. Why would I look for an experience somewhere else if I can use my training also with my own daughter...

Blake4
06-14-2009, 09:06 AM
hi i'm Yham, 36 y/o currently residing here in the Phils. I am a graduate of BSC-Accounting. I also took a 6 months Caregiver Course, took an OJT after the training. My actual experience is taking care of my daughter since birth, she's now 4 1/2 years old. Why would I look for an experience somewhere else if I can use my training also with my own daughter...

I , Alma Cagas is willing to apply as a nanny. Im 38 yrs. old. I graduated Bachelor of Science in Nursing but i do not have a license as a nurse. I have three years experience as a nurse in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia since 2004 until may 2007. But now i don't have a job. Im taking care of my one- year old and seven months baby. When i read this job-offer im decided to apply.