Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : Can it be??

abadhwar
10-13-2006, 05:30 PM
Hi dear,

I have already applied for Canadian PR as a skilled worker. But since I don’t want to wait for 40 months so
I have contact a register consultant (member of CSIC).
He told me that he can easily arrange an employment for me and get it approved from HR.

He is charging $6500 for this.

Is this fee feasible?
Can he help me to arrive Canada within 8-9 months?
Can he get my file transferred from Delhi Canadian Embassy to Canada Embassy?

Thanks in advance, Please reply asap.

Andy

Tsveta
10-15-2006, 03:38 PM
I would not pay for such service. If you find a job in Canada this indeed will speed up your application and probably your file will get transferred but I can't give you any time frame.

Olga
10-16-2006, 08:58 AM
I already landed in Canada and I'm planning to move permanently there within a year. I got to tell you that most of these agents are not reliable. What kind of job did he promise he’ll arrange for you? It sounds suspicious.

abadhwar
10-18-2006, 08:11 PM
the job which suits my profile. But it would be fake only to fasten my process.
Should i pay him or just wait for my turn in india.???

Andy

Tsveta
10-19-2006, 08:48 AM
the job which suits my profile. But it would be fake only to fasten my process.
Should i pay him or just wait for my turn in india.???

Andy

Do you mean that the job offer will be false?
The people at the embassy will check this and if they find out that your job offer is fake you will get in trouble.
I do not think you should do this!

lana
10-30-2006, 09:17 AM
I’ve heard that some people make a living that way.
Imagine that you have a company and place a false ad in a newspaper, don't find a suitable candidates in Canada and you sponsor a foreigner. This is how it works.
The only think I don't know is what they do once the candidate arrives in Canada. They have to be responsible employers but because this is a fake job offer what do they do not to get caught?

almo81
10-30-2006, 12:27 PM
Iana wrote:

"I’ve heard that some people make a living that way.
Imagine that you have a company and place a false ad in a newspaper, don't find a suitable candidates in Canada and you sponsor a foreigner. This is how it works.
The only think I don't know is what they do once the candidate arrives in Canada. They have to be responsible employers but because this is a fake job offer what do they do not to get caught?"

I've heard of similar scams in other places. What they can do is get the employee an OPEN Work permit, which allows him to work for any employer, then either fire him, or keep him on a "make believe" job with little or no pay.

There is a related scam I ran into: After you getg a work permit (any will do), you fly to canada for a "vacation", but leave via the U.S. Repeat once or twice over the next 3 years, and you have a new Canadian citizen - without leaving your home!

Nice :mad:

Almo

Paul
10-30-2006, 01:18 PM
Sometimes I think the government closes their eyes deliberately.
They know all the scams, I'm sure of it. When you go to the States they never stamp your passport, everybody knows that.

Another scam that I know of:
When you go to take the oath for citizenship you have to give in your PR card. Without this card you can not get your citizenship papers. Well, some people do take their papers without giving this card back. How?
You just tell that you have lost your card and they give you a form to fill out describing how you lost it, when you lost it and your contact information. A man in the same room as mine even told the officer that he doesn’t have a phone, no home phone, no cell, no work number to be reached! Imagine that!
What they do is they just send this PR card to somebody else (relative or just sell it) who enters Canada with it and after 3 years becomes a citizen!