Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : My resume

groverdude
10-23-2006, 02:38 PM
Hi there, I guess I'll give this forum a shot:

I live in Ottawa, and am looking for work in the oilpatch. I have no oilfield experience, but I am mechanically inclined and posess a strong work ethic. I am honest, 33, married, and in good physical condition. I have no criminal convictions, a clean license and am not a drug user. I know that a dangerous shortcut doesn't save money, and 12 hours is really only a half-day's work. I stand 76" tall and have a strong back. I am competent as a house framer and as a basic mechanic. What I am looking for is a job that provides room, board, and a ride to the jobsite. It has to pay enough for me to send money home and travel there to see the wife every now and again. While I do not possess an H2S certificate, I have done Canadian Military NBCD training, which is probably simillar in scope. Whatever training (H2S, 1st Aid, etc) you require I promise not just to pass but to excel at. If I seem lke somebody you could use, please drop me a line at 613-277-5244 and ask for Chris.
Sincerely,

Chris Grover
Ottawa

lookingforjob
10-24-2006, 10:37 AM
Hi Chris,

Have you tried calling recruiters in Alberta specializing in industry jobs? I did a quick google search and found http://www.profilesearch.com - recruiters based in Calgary serving the oil industry. I've never worked with them so do your own research.

Good luck!