Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : I wish to be exploited in Canda.

limoral
10-26-2006, 10:25 AM
Please see details in the website of http://yomoral.googlepages.com

I am an attorney on Intellectual Property in China.The subject which I do well in is trademark. As an attorney , my job is monitoring the patents and trademarks for clients and dealing with the problems of the client all over the world.

For self development, I want to have a job in the position of an attorney in a foreign office.

Accomplishments:
- I have cooperated with International Intellectual Property Right Offices of many countries.
- I have dealt with many International Intellectual Property affairs.

lookingforjob
10-26-2006, 12:07 PM
Are you looking for job in Canada, or are you looking to represent Canadian companies and Canadian law offices in China?

Tsveta
10-26-2006, 02:13 PM
Hi, do you have work permit or you want to Immigrate to Canada?
If you want to be an attorney in Canada you have to pass the BAR. Every province has its own lawyers association and maybe you should contact them for more info.
Where in Canada do you want to go?

limoral
12-19-2006, 12:34 AM
Either in China or in Canada is OK.
And I am poor, so have no money to move except your company moves me.
If you are someone that help persons to have migration, sorry, I have no money to do it myself.

Shannie82
12-19-2006, 10:20 AM
Hi, Attorney. I’m not clear exactly about your current location, but since China is one of your targets then I suggest you to look for a job vacancy at asiaxpat.com That works for me so far.

Where do u tend to settle in China? Big cities like Shanghai, Beijing and Guangdong demand that job.

limoral
01-14-2007, 11:03 PM
I am in Beijing, P.R.China. So I am not in Canada. Therefore, I wanna find a job in a foreign company, or in other countries, Because I am a bit of tired of life in my hometown, and I wanna have a new life of challenge.

Tsveta
01-15-2007, 10:02 AM
Do you want to immigrate to Canada? This is the easiest way to come to Canada and be able to work. For more information how to do that go to CIC web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.html

limoral
02-02-2007, 04:18 AM
I have no money to immigrate to Canada. Therefore, I can find job in China only, except your company can help me to solve the problem.