Canadian Banks Canadian Loans

PDA

View Full Version : New Forum

Administrator
10-26-2006, 12:34 PM
We have received many requests lately for a general forum, where our members can talk about anything related to Canada, so here it is.

Politics and religion discussions are not welcomed here.

lookingforjob
10-26-2006, 12:38 PM
Thanks Peter!

I've been waiting for this for some time now ;).
I'll start posting there right away!

deyu
03-14-2009, 12:38 PM
this is better , now we can talk more

krharish
05-19-2009, 11:54 PM
We are India’s one of the largest selling car dealers

Ruhansharma
05-20-2009, 06:32 AM
Hi Everyone! My name is Ruhan Sharma and I am the Internet Marketing Executive. I wanted to introduce myself and I am excited to interact and meet new entreprenuers.

Thanks and nice to meet you

Talk to you soon
Ruhan Sharma

scash
06-18-2009, 08:30 AM
Hello, its my first day at jobforum.ca I will share some useful websites with u time by time. These websites will be helpful for those who are looking for legitimate home based jobs and business.

HaverCanada
07-22-2009, 01:14 AM
Some people just did one or 2 post but they do have links in their signatures. Regarding the forum rules I have to post 50 times to let me post signatures with a link.
Is it fair ?

Dagwood
05-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Seems that my posts will not appear in any other section until checked by a moderator. Is this because I'm a new member or is this for everybody? Posted yesterday and still not appearing. I would suggest reviewing this policy as it doesn't allow for very dynamic or interactive discussions.

Tsveta
05-07-2010, 10:59 AM
Seems that my posts will not appear in any other section until checked by a moderator. Is this because I'm a new member or is this for everybody? Posted yesterday and still not appearing. I would suggest reviewing this policy as it doesn't allow for very dynamic or interactive discussions.

Hi Dagwood,

Posts with URL's in them will not appear and will be queued for moderation. Also users are not allowed to have signatures if they have less then 50 posts. Please read: http://jobforum.ca/member.php?u=17566
I have checked your profile and you have 2 posts only, both visible. You didn't have any posts for moderation!

Dagwood
05-08-2010, 09:32 AM
I have no URLs or signatures, just text. I tried again under Canadian Labour Legislation and was punted out after receiving the same message. It was a slightly lengthy post (perhaps 4-5 paragraphs). Could that have anything to do with it?