View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 12:00 PM

Thank you for your help, I did quit it after 1 week there and needless to say the recruiter is very pissed at me. She has not returned my calls. I needed to explain myself to her, but she won't hear it so oh well.

I ended up temping for a different agency for a 2 to 3 week stint. I knew after 10 minutes of being at the new temp job that I was in a horrible place at the previous one. Unfortunately I ended up "working my self out of the temp job" and was told that they were running out of things for me to do after 4 days. So, after the 6th day, I was told I was done. I really didn't mind being finished, however it seem back to the hunt for me.

I am trying to get a seasonal position at any store that would have me however it is not working. Places post positions, I go in and a few weeks later, the positions are posted again. I have even committed to being available everyday and from open to close, but I guess with no Retail experience, nobody wants me. I just don't understand how a 16 year old with no experience could get a job like that, but I can't. Its a great ego boost for me (ha ha).