View Single Post
Old 06-10-2006, 12:54 AM

Default What do you do about a vindictive boss?

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this but couldn't find any other that would fit. So, here goes...

What do you do about a vindictive boss? My boss is always finding ways to make it harder for me to work and as of today, I am beginning to think that he is intentionally singling me out. I am also beginning to think that it is because he has a narcassistic personality disorder.

I have been working at this company for the past 1.5 years and have had problems with him from the very beginning. We are a company of 4 people and he and the president of the company are business partners. This is a good company and position to be in for my career and there is many things that I am learning there. However, I have not enjoyed the job because of him. I have always been told you should not quit your job because of people because you might meet similar people in your new job.

I have tried to figure out why he would behave this way but can't seem to figure it out. He has a share in this company and if I cannot do my work, the company suffers for it.

Any thoughts, sugggestions?