View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 06:28 AM

Default Everyone Learns Differently...

Yes, excellent advise and suggestions to share about interviewing success. The only problem is that there is a lot to remember. People tend to learn in many ways, so don't feel pressures. There many methods to learn to be successful in an interview. A individual can learn via the web, books, articles, course or in-person coaching. I would recommend choosing a method that works best for you.

Overall, the interview takes practise, so whatever method you choose, I would suggest conducting a mock interview with a friend, family member or in front of the mirror before the "big" day.

As mentioned in previous discussions, I have been told about a job prepration company known as HRinmotion.com by other human resources professionals. They provide all the tools to help prepare individuals for the job. The tools can be online articles, books, articles, course or in person coaching. Unfortunately I do not know of any other companies, since I have only recommended HRinmotion and they seem to do a good job with all the positive feedback I receive. My theory is, if you find a good service provider why look for others.

Best of luck!

Mark