View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 01:55 AM

Default Graduated 1 year from Environmental Science and Geography... Jobless (Need help)

Blah, I was glad to find such job board. I will try to provide as much info as possible.

I was graduated last year from University of Toronto with a honor degree in Honor Bach of Environmental Science and Geography, general put I am having trouble finding a job

I have worked in CIBC (not for long as I hated the attitude of ppl there as well as the customer), part time with Club Monaco, Census (Stat Canada), some Manufracture plant which made me left cause they injuried me and now I am working with EB games part time...

My resume isn't bad, at least I went to the national job fair and the guy couldn't even critize anything bad on it (he just dislike the format and color I use... which I think that really depend on your taste)

I mean.... I really wanted to find a full time and at the same time, I felt with my degree that I shouldn't stay at this Office admin level (which is ranged at $ 12 - 14 dolalr, I felt I deserve a bit more OR am I really asking too much?)... Then again, I have no idea how I can begin my career with something thats related to my study (I seeked Eco Canada - which is an enviromnetal job association for help, but I didn't even score an interview).

I really really need some pointer as in what I can do to help finding such job.

I was thinking about college, but I don't know what I should take or rather take something thats really off track.

Thanks for the help guys.

(PS: I tried Workopolis, Monster and my own University job board, but all I got was interview as Clerk or Office admin, I have not seen anything with related to my field)

Last edited by Huckebein; 10-31-2006 at 02:00 AM..