View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 01:23 AM

Tsveta, I first wanted to thanks for all you have done so far. I truely appericate all the info and help you have supplied so far.

Some update for now. Sigh I don't know, the interview or even call for it are not even picking up. I remember back when I left my first job in February, it took me until June to find my previous job and still back then I got some interview calling bi-weekly. Now after I left my 2nd job, I can't even seem to get a hold on those interview call at all.

TO have a brief description about my working experience, I basically work part time... majority of my resume consist of part time ranging from 1- 3 months and my full time are pretty much 3 months (unfortunately, stupid things happen in the full time and therefore I was force to resign either due to injury or work place politic issue).

I was wondering if I have like 4-5 part time experience on there along with these 3 months full time in the resume (Which total up to 7 job not lasting > 6 month) will it make my resume look REALLY bad? Shoudl I just ignore those part time job and completely cross it?

Currently speaking I am working part time again and trying to find full time...

Sigh it is getting a bit depressing