View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 04:28 AM

Hi,
Thanks again.
I go along with that. It really takes time so it’s also long to wait, and frustrating if you’re solely on the waiting list looking forward to nothing or didn’t make it. I have this colleague who hailed from there teaching both in a language schools. Back home he tried to get a teaching job but unlucky because he didn’t qualify the employer's requirement even though he has suitable qualification. From him to be hired, as a teacher must show strong asset to the interviewer and must have eligibility like passing intensive screening especially producing Certificate of Qualification. What I’m trying to figure out here is that getting a teaching career there is bit difficult so how much more if you do application outside Canada. Most school sites I’ve been with require personal interview, and going there to apply to become a member of the regional board is a little risky. Think what might happen if they didn’t consider you. That’s what I’m speculating about.

It’s very true that ESL teachers are needed all over the country coz people from all around globe get there to learn, and that’s why I’m trying to come up with some ways to get a job through friends and your helps. Application drives me nuts but I still won’t give up dealing to the whole bag tricks.