Welcome to the Job Forum Canada forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   Job Forum Canada > Job Offers & Requests > Job Requests
User Name
Password

Old 06-12-2010, 10:55 AM

Default Computer Engineer

I am a new immigrant of Canada. I came from Nepal. Nowadays I am staying in Brampton, Ontario. I already completed my Bachelor of Engineering in year 2004. I have sound knowledge in Networking and Hardware of computer fields. If somebody provide me job then I will prove myself and make him/her proud from me. I need job to explore my knowledge and to be settle in Canada as well as gaining experience in Canada. I already take training of CCNA from Nepal. I will do whatever job related to computer field. My details are as follows:

CURRICULUM VITAE
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
PURUSOTAM DHAKAL

E-mail: - pdun2002@gmail.com
p_dun2002@hotmail.com

OBJECTIVE: -
To work in a creative and challenging environment as a Computer Engineer where acquired skills and education will be utilized towards continuous growth and advancement.

PERSONAL SKILLS: -
Comprehensive problem solving ability, Imaginative, Ingenious, Resourceful, Optimistic approach, Versatile, Persuasive, Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to deal with people diplomatically, willingness to learn.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: -
Level Name of Institution Passed Year Division Percentage

Bachelor in computer Engineering (B.E.) Acme Engineering College 2004 First 3.01CGPA

10 + 2(Science) Peoples Campus 2000 Second 49.6%

S.L.C Holy Garden Boarding High School 1997 First 63.71%

WORKING EXPERIENCE: -
1. Working as a Customer Service Representative Trainee in WorldLink Infotech Services Pvt. Ltd. from 22nd December 2008 to “Till Date”.

RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES

• Handling inbound Customer Service phone calls
1. Answer the customer calls
2. Identify or understand customer’s needs (technical / non-technical)
3. Explain or resolve the problem accordingly
• Solving problem related to technical services, computer-related technologies / software
1. Interaction with customers who visit our offices or through a field visit to clients’ sites
2. Providing information and support to customers through telephone or email
3. Reporting / escalating technical issues to technical or concern department
4. Collecting right information and communicating resolution to the customers
• Installing World Link’s business and residential services at customers’ end and processing / activating user accounts
• Appropriate processing and maintaining records of service issues
1. Processing all the service requests within the defined time period
2. Maintaining proper records for activities related to phone support calls
• Sharing Knowledge / experience with peers and documenting it for future reference

TRAINING CERTIFICATES: -
1. Diploma in Computer Application from “Computer Support”, Maitidevi, Kathmandu, Nepal.
2. Diploma in Basic Electronics from “Technical Education Training Center”, Sajha Building Bhotahity, Kathmandu, Nepal.
LANGUAGES KNOWN: -
English and Nepali.

PERSONAL DETAILS: -

Date of Birth : 04th June, 1979.
Place of Birth : Jitpurphedi-2, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Marital Status : Married.
Citizenship : Nepali.
Father’s Name : Hari Prasad Dhakal.

REFERENCES: -
1. Mr. Dileep Agrawal (Chairman and Managing Director of WorldLink Communications Pvt. Ltd.).
Phone No. 5523050 Fax: 977-1-5529403.

2. Mr. Basanta Chandra Marahatta (Principal of Acme Engineering College).
Phone No. 4274757.

DECLARATION: -
I hereby conclude that aforesaid particulars are true to the best of my knowledge.
Purusotam Dhakal