We are a high-end professional moving company searching for experienced personal assistants/executive secretary to work directly with our senior managers full-time for the 2012 business year.
We are expanding our fleet and crews, thus, setting up new offices in NY/NJ, Vancouver/Canada and the state of Georgia/US. Full operation commences at this locations
by Jan/Feb 2012. Applicants are thereby invited from this locations. We take much pride in the superior quality services we provide, and expect our crew members to perform to our expectations.
We are looking for a dedicated, good, honest,
ethical, and hard working male/female with good office and administrative experience.
- reading, monitoring and responding to the principal's email,
- answering calls and handling queries,
- preparing correspondence on the principal's behalf,
- commissioning work on the principal's behalf,
- liaising with staff, clients, etc.,
- booking meetings,
- organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries
- planning, organising and managing events,
- attending events/meetings as the principal's representative,
- conducting research on the internet,
- preparing presentations,
- preparing papers for meetings,
- managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
Customer service is our threshold, and we will accept nothing less from our team.
- Must be 25 years of age or above.
- Extensive office experience
- a good communicator, and
- IT literate.
Remuneration is very Attractive
If this sounds like something you could do, pls forward your resume to the email address below and tell us why you would be perfect for this position.