Welcome to the Job Forum Canada forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   Job Forum Canada > Job Offers & Requests > Job Offers
User Name
Password

Old 01-22-2008, 07:34 PM

Default Early Childhood Educators

Company Profile:
The Banff Child Care Centre has been serving the beautiful Bow Valley since 1976 with high-quality childcare programs. We are a fully accredited organization offering the highest wages in childcare with extremely competitive benefits.

Job Description:
Early Childhood Educators provide quality programming for children in their care. They provide supervision of children and their activities, program planning, daily care routines and curricullum based daily programs all in a nurturing, safe and loving environment.

Job Requirements:
We prefer individuals with a background in early childhood education however, all training will be provided on site. We also offer sponsorhip for Canadian Visas to all qualified foreign employees. Starting wages range from $22,360 to $40,852 depending on education and experience.

Job Criteria:
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 0
Education Required: None
Overnight Travel: None
Positions Open: 1 Full Time

Job Benefits:
Paid Holidays, 1 Week Paid Vacation Every 6 Months, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Personal Days, Extended Medical, Dental, and Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Tuition Programs, Free Lunches, Subsidized Child Care, Paid Employee Outings, Flex Time, Casual Dress and more not listed.

As a side note, we have hired an individual and are in the process of waiting for the LMO and will be helping with sponsorship that applied from this job forum just so you know that we are in fact actively accepting resumes sent from applicants through this forum.

If interested, please send me a private message through this forum board or post a message in this thread and I will respond with further application details such as where to send your cover letter and resume.

Last edited by banffchildcare; 04-03-2008 at 12:43 PM.. Reason: Changed Available positions opened from 3 to 1 and emphasized that only qualified applicants will receive sponsorship help.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:59 PM

This is being reposted as we have implemented a new benefit package including extended medical and dental with a very wide range of included benefits not already listed above.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:44 AM

Default I want to take that Job

Hullo Banff child care centre i want to takeon that job as a child educator i have vast experience in this field having spent five year educating children in primary one, two and three. I am a citizen of Uganda in East Africa aged 26 years. Can you please send your email address where i can send you my CV or resume thank you in advance ope to hear from you.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:24 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to juju
Default Banff child care

Hi, Is the post still open and are you willing to take someone as far as the Philippines. Can you give us the address to send a CV.
Many thanks
Old 03-03-2008, 07:08 PM

Replied to your posts via email. Please check your email.