Welcome to the Job Forum Canada forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   Job Forum Canada > Employment Discussions > Finding a Job in Canada
User Name
Password

Old 04-21-2010, 04:50 PM

Exclamation Need help regarding planning to relocate to Canada

Hi All,

First of all i would like to thank you all for your valuable advices and suggestions. I am currently working as a Senior Software Engineer in Texas USA from past 2 years. I am planning to migrate to Canada. So i just thought to take some advice/suggestions from you. Can anyone please clarify the below things for me.

1) How to find a employer in Canada?
2) Will the employer ask me to pay for my work permit visa, if so how much approximately?
3) Whether i am eligible to apply for a job in Canada as i am currently residing in US?
4) How is the job market in Canada for Java/J2EE Developers?

Thanks in advance and wishing all of you a great success.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:21 PM

Where in Canada do you want to settle? The job market is not as good as it used to be...