Welcome to the Job Forum Canada forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   Job Forum Canada > Employment Discussions > Finding a Job in Canada
User Name
Password

Old 06-21-2005, 12:11 AM

Smile

Regarding asking for some leads from your previous company I’d like to share my experience.
I went to Hugo Boss, the German company in Canada. Here in Canada its operation is handled by a different company.
Up on talking with the Manager in charge, I understood he has no knowledge beyond the products in Canada, i.e., the manufacturing process, the design process.
The moral of the story is even it sounds exactly the same company the chances are it has a complete different operation in Canada. So please keep your options open.
By the way, it is always helpful to get some practical market information from someone in your field. So get the best out of the opportunity.
Good Luck.

Last edited by Bobby; 06-21-2005 at 12:14 AM..
Old 06-21-2005, 10:20 AM

Hi A.J. Roger, Bobby

Thank you so much for your inputs!

Must be a tough dinner for me, and i'd better eat before lunch coz I need to speak a loooooooooot!
Old 06-28-2005, 05:08 PM

Thumbs up

hi everyone,
why is the group so quite????
things have really slowed down,
where is everyone...........busy job hunting...........
cheers
sujata
Old 07-27-2005, 11:09 PM

Question Still Alive:

well beloved friends,

Just a quick note to say that I am still alive and well.
Got a job on 27th May, had to move to Barrie, 120 KM from Toronto and stared on the 4th June.
I guess by next months things will be under control and I will be back to my normal posting.
Love to know how is others are doing?
Cheers

Bobby