Internet Content Judge
“Valuing your knowledge and opinions”
Type: Work from Home, Temporary, Part-time, Independent Contractor
As an Internet Content Judge your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards making internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end users in Canada. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world.
The Internet Content Judge Program is a worldwide program assisting some of the most popular search engines increase the level of relevance for their users. This work involves rating keyword and search term pairs, based on a set of guidelines, covering a variety of tasks to include web sites, popular culture articles, celebrity pages, images, videos, text and advertisements to name a few.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours, depending on availability of tasks (10-20 hours per week). Payment will be based on completion of the agreed upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
• Fluency in English and French is essential, additional language skills are an advantage
• Must be working and living in Canada for a period of 5 years
• Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs etc. in your country
• A keen interest in the Internet e.g. researcher, blog writing, forums, website publishing
• Flexibility to complete a variety of different tasks following standard sets of guidelines
• Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential
• Ability to work independently and flexibly to new techniques/processes
• Degree level qualification
What We Offer
• Flexible Hours. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours, Sunday – Saturday, depending on availability of tasks
• Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks and projects on a freelance basis
• Work from home office environment
• PC with Windows 7 or Vista. Apple OS or older versions of Windows are not acceptable
• High Speed Internet connection. Minimum upload speed of 1mpbs
• Software applications, e.g. Antivirus software, Adobe Flash Player, Acrobat Reader, Adobe Shockwave player, Microsoft Silverlight etc.
Lionbridge is the leading provider of translation, development and testing solutions that enable clients to create, release, manage and maintain their technology applications and Web content globally. Through our dedicated Enterprise Crowdsourcing division, we help clients grow their businesses by providing the most agile and professional work solutions on the planet changing the way work gets done. To learn more visit http://www.thesmartcrowd.com
Please copy and paste the below link into your browser:
This is an exciting opportunity so don’t miss out.