Welcome to the Job Forum Canada forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   Job Forum Canada > Immigration to Canada > Immigration to Canada - Questions & Resources
User Name
Password
View Poll Results: For Skilled worked which may the best place for IT people to work at Canada ?
Salary 2 100.00%
Climate 0 0%
Income Tax 0 0%
Language 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2008, 02:36 AM

Question Which is the best place to work in Canada for IT people ?

Hello All...

I am happy to meet you in this forum. I am a new to this forum.Please guide me the following:

=> Pl. suggest me the best place to search IT jobs at Canada.
=> Income Tax,Climatic Condition etc..

Also please tell me how to apply .. I am having 8 years experience in IT industry.

Thanks
Srirag.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:17 PM

Toronto is the best place for IT in Canada in my opinion. I guess there are IT jobs in Alberta, because of the commodities/energy boom, but still the number of IT jobs is limited compared to Toronto. Another good place for IT jobs in Canada is the so-called "Canadian Technology Triangle" - Cambridge, Kitchener and Waterloo.